Can i add 180g

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,441
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
180g mixed reef

Scopas
Blue tang
Orange shoulder
2 clown
3 bangaii cardinal
Royal grama
Foxface
Yellow coris wrasse
Flame angel

You think there is room for 1 more smaller fish?
 
Standard 6ft long tank
 
In my 160 I have the following:
5 lyretail Anthias
3 chromis
1 very large pink square anthias
Yellow tang
Royal gramma
Lineatus wrasse
Leopard wrasse
Yellow coris wrasse
Regal angel (small)
Diamond goby

My nutrients are a bit high but I am increasing water changes to help. With a good skimmer and maintenance I am confident my bioload is acceptable but i would say I am maxxed out on fish.

You have more large fish but if your skimmer is good I would agree adding small fish would be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new