Rating - 0%
0   0   0

colbrunn123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you have for lighting.The 2nd picture look like spider man zoas the 3rd they may be armor of gods or devils armor or rock stars.

colbrunn123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your 1st picture they look like eagle eye's only if they have a outer green ring.Looks green to me.Need sleep

OP
OP
Z

ZoaFan08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your 1st picture they look like eagle eye's only if they have a outer green ring.Looks green to me.Need sleep

Not eagle eyes. The center is pink and the outer area is green. Lighting is Ushio 20k.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dangit, that's what it looks like with that quality pic though. I can't take any better with my digital either though.... haha

Nanofins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow guys. Those all look like standard fare coming in with indo shipments. They are all obviously wild imports and will probably color up some with time in your tank. I have a couple rocks right now that look identical to the first ones. Not a bad zoa--definitely some potential. Do they have names? Do they need names? No.

The blue ones are neither tubbs nor spidermans. If they don't have lineage to tubbs, don't call them that. They're blue and probably nice. Spidermans should have a blatantly red skirt. Not just reddish brown, but firey red.

Last ones look like one of the many variations of pink palys coming in from Indo as well.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 125 75.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back