Can i get an I'D please

  • Thread starter Thread starter chris k.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chris k.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
426
Reaction score
329
Location
Punta gorda
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170730_184507.jpg
just bought it today and forgot the name.
 
There non photosynthetic so youll need to feed them daily. Try and research before you buy, save you a lot of hassle in the long run. It would have to be a small fish I would imagine but many large polyp corals can eat fish technically speaking.
 
Sun coral. VERY important to feed it daily especially at that size. Most likely will only eat when the lights are off and you will need to spot feed it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new