can i keep...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoalover34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoalover34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
413
Reaction score
0
Location
Brimfield, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sandsifting goby with a mandrian? Currently I have the mandrian but would like a diamond goby to help keep my sand clean.. Will they co-exist? And will the sandsifter eat all the pods?
 
what size tank i have both in a 100 gallon 6ft tank they coexist together my diamond goby eats everything
 
I think at 4' you'll be ok... there may be some skirmish here and there but that is mostly to scare each other out...
 
I think the only problem you have to worry about is the diamond goby trying to jump out they are jumpers :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new