Can I post my 300 gallon system here

Here goes nothing!

75g DT
135g sump
90g refugium
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1415926587044.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415926587044.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 194
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415926622454.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415926622454.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 183
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415926641442.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415926641442.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 191
looking good!!! how was plumbing everything down to your basement? i also like your diy self/ light bar!
 
Thanks! I have 2 of those light s but one is on the biocube right now for some corals that will be going into this tank once it's cycled.

Here it Is filled and turning with rodi
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1415927451526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415927451526.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 186
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415927467135.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415927467135.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 168
What kind of leds are they? whats your stocking plan on the system, bare bottom perhaps:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new