Can I promote a fishkeeping Telegram group?

  • Thread starter Thread starter EbiAqua
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

EbiAqua

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Messages
62
Reaction score
21
Location
Bonifay
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this violates any rules please remove it.

I have started a group on Telegram for English-speaking fishkeepers, both fresh and salt. At the moment, it only has 4 members and I'd like it to grow! Most fishkeeping chats on Telegram are either in Urdu or out of SE Asia and are focused on buy/sell/trade rather than discussion.

My group, as mentioned, is for English speakers and also allows for discussion of herpetology, arthropod hobbyists, horticulure, and other aquarium/exotics adjacent hobbies!

If this is allowed, I can post an invite link in this thread for members to join. There is a captcha required to join to weed out bots and spam.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new