Can I ship corals via UPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Peng

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
494
Reaction score
390
Location
Bellevue, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heard that Fedex requires some special permit. Do I need to do the same for UPS or I can just tell them that I'm shipping corals. Also, is UPS more expensive than Fedex for overnight shipping?
 
Just send it. Box it up I don't think it would be a problem if they don't know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new