Sep 23, 2026 #1 Glacern Community Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jun 13, 2022 Messages 81 Reaction score 24 Location New York What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am wondering if these two have an interaction with each other or if I can use them at the same time? Thank you!
I am wondering if these two have an interaction with each other or if I can use them at the same time? Thank you!
Sep 23, 2026 #2 Baldyreef Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Oct 26, 2025 Messages 928 Reaction score 878 Location Rancho Cucamonga What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 @Randy Holmes-Farley?
Sep 23, 2026 #3 Randy Holmes-Farley Verified Community Expert Reef Chemist View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Partner Member 2027 Excellence Award R2R App User Expert Contributor Article Contributor R2R Research My Tank Thread Joined Sep 5, 2014 Messages 91,492 Reaction score 96,522 Location Massachusetts, United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 There is not likely to be any significant direct interaction of fluconazole and hydrogen peroxide with each other when dosed to the same reef tank. I cannot be sure how organisms (such as algae) will respond to the one two punch, however.
There is not likely to be any significant direct interaction of fluconazole and hydrogen peroxide with each other when dosed to the same reef tank. I cannot be sure how organisms (such as algae) will respond to the one two punch, however.