Can LPS coral eat algae?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hawk23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hawk23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
73
Reaction score
104
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I am still new to the reefing community. My tank is 5.5 months old at this point. I am not sure if this is a ridiculous question but when I scrape my glass clean and small bits of film algae float around in the current, can my LPS corals consume it?
 
Yes
 
Dropped an algal wafer on my favia the other day and it started chowing down.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new