Can mini feather dusters irritate coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blecki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blecki

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2023
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
1,454
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess this isn't really a bad problem to have. I'm just wondering if these feather dusters are the reason these hairy mushrooms aren't inflating like they used to.

20250212_144927.jpg
 
Yep they’re probably just annoying the mushrooms
 
Hmmm. Do I finally have an excuse to introduce a copperband?
 
I’d personally go with arrow crab, but I just think they’re so cool!
 
That would probably just be an expensive snack for my wrasses. Shrimp are out for the same reason. Sounds like I need a butterfly of some kind, but maybe something a big hardier than a copperband.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new