Can Neptune LLS be used to report level NOT dropping?

dowdalld

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have a separate RO reservoir feeding my kalkwasser reactor. If all is working OK the water level should drop by the same amount every day. Can the LLS be used to monitor this at set intervals and report if the level doesn't drop?
TIA

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I have a separate RO reservoir feeding my kalkwasser reactor. If all is working OK the water level should drop by the same amount every day. Can the LLS be used to monitor this at set intervals and report if the level doesn't drop?
TIA
I am not sure whether you can actually make an alarm for a constant at a defined interval; but with the LLS you get a graph in on your dashboard.

You could just monitor it from here? :)

Will follow here; it's a handy thought!

OP
OP
dowdalld

dowdalld

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure whether you can actually make an alarm for a constant at a defined interval; but with the LLS you get a graph in on your dashboard.

You could just monitor it from here? :)

Will follow here; it's a handy thought!
Yep, I thought about that but it's like keeping an eye on the level in the reservoir everyday; you do until you don't and its then that something goes wrong.

It just seems as the information required is there in the graph theres no reason it shouldn't be actionable...

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I thought about that but it's like keeping an eye on the level in the reservoir everyday; you do until you don't and its then that something goes wrong.

It just seems as the information required is there in the graph theres no reason it shouldn't be actionable...
True! :) Let's see, there's plenty smart Apex-people here on R2R, hopefully someone will manage to help you out!

As for looking at it every day; you go through and look at your tank daily anyway I suppose and if not, why have it? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Apex Fusion works on the cheap amazon fire tablets if you want a visible reading close to your tank!

Off topic - I struggle keeping my LLS's reading proper ; they drop out of calibration like i change my underwear. Just one to keep in mind (... not the underwear!)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 42 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 30.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back