Can someone do me a favor and test my water?

OceanMinded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I’m In Thousand Oaks and I’m hoping someone is local that is able to test my water for me. Half my test kits are expired and I’ve had some crazy diatom/GHA/red slime issues. Polyps are disappearing and most zoa colony’s are bleaching out and shriveling. Funny enough my one SPS colony is doing just fine.

All my inverts died.

I believe while I was out of town my ex girlfriend might have “cleaned” the glass by spraying something all over it.

I ran out of salt to do a water change and I’m honestly the most broke I’ve ever been in my life. It would be easier for me to get rid of my aquarium than it would be for me to buy a $45 bucket of salt. It’s just not in the cards.

if anyone is around that would be willing to test my water for me I would be very appreciative. I can drop off some sample water.

I’m vaccinated and have tested negative this last week but I AM getting over a cold. So this can be a contactless thing for sure.

There are two LFS’s next to me but they are both complete hacks and I refuse to give them my business. Even if they test water for free it’s always wrong

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back