Can someone ID my skimmer please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan_k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dan_k

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
3
Location
New jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this skimmer for a couple years now and works great see pics below
08016824-198A-4F4B-A690-8E99B784A6F0.jpg
[/URL]

17D4BA2E-3C99-489E-8B05-9C7AC0BCB9AC_1.jpg
[/URL]
 
My pump is on the outside im having a hard time finding any info on this not sure why
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new