Can someone id this puffer??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappagli82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Spotted Puffer

lg-73447-Spotted.jpg


Spoted Sharpenose Puffer

lg98301SpottedSharpnosePuffer.jpg


:)
 
That's what I was leaning towards, but his spots are blue. Do they normally have different colored spots???
 
Looks more like a C. solandri than C. papua. Perhaps the lines on the head develop more as it matures?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new