Can someone ID this slug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dangros
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dangros

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
561
Reaction score
180
Location
northern va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
271cdea3e400e90f4f545c47458a37e6.jpg
 
stomaleft.jpg

Snail - StomatellaStomatella



stomatellaright.jpg
 
I have not introduced anything into this tank for months, then this creature comes out to vacuum my tank
_P7A1800.jpg
 
Stomatella.;)
 
YW:D
 
Do those pump out a milky white substance? At any chance? I use to hav one but didn't kno what it was at the time I thought it was a baby sea hare
 
I seriously want about 10 to 20 of these guys. Still trying to get them for my CUC..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new