Can someone identify this coral?

friendlyfisherman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
32
Reaction score
9
Location
Lake Geneva
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not entirely sure what type of coral this is. If someone knows I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
The Fisherman

image.jpg
 
Looks like a closed up Kenya Tree. Not an SPS, but a Soft Coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new