Today at 5:52 PM #1 Oter292 Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 20, 2025 Messages 32 Reaction score 8 Location Tucson What state or country do you live in Arizona Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m trying to deal with the bubble algae- but the red seems to be getting worse and spreading. Dinos? Feedback appreciated
I’m trying to deal with the bubble algae- but the red seems to be getting worse and spreading. Dinos? Feedback appreciated
Today at 6:01 PM #2 Saltyreef I'm not your dad... View Badges Joined Nov 25, 2018 Messages 7,569 Reaction score 6,140 Location Monterey Bay, Ca Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks like cyano bacteria. Siphon it out regularly and use a baster to blow the remainder off into the water column so your mechanical filteration can catch it. Rinse mechanical filteration once water column clears up.
Looks like cyano bacteria. Siphon it out regularly and use a baster to blow the remainder off into the water column so your mechanical filteration can catch it. Rinse mechanical filteration once water column clears up.