Can someone please identify these 3 corals?

LovinlifeinGuam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
5,740
Location
Guam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, can anyone identify these 3? I don't need to know the exact trade name just what type and difficulty level...I think one is an acro, one is a digi, and I don't know about the other and I'm not sure about the difficulty level cause I haven't had many SPS but I want to start getting into them! Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-41-26-739_com.facebook.orca.jpg Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-41-04-402_com.facebook.orca.jpg Screenshot_2022-03-09-01-40-48-479_com.facebook.orca.jpg
 
digi - easy
birdnest - easy
tenuis - medium to hard
Thanks!...I have a coral/invert nano tank going and I want to get a little more color in there...if I'm not mistaken, the tenuis needs high flow and high light...right? I'd like to try a "higher" level coral like that so I'll get that one...do the digi and birds nest need high flow? I have a blue digi already and it's doing really well but I don't have a whole lot more room in a high flow area
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new