Can watchman goby play dead?

Justin poirier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
253
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came home last night and I was in a hurry and checked my tank and saw that my yellow watchman goby was white like pure white so I came to the conclusion of he must have died bad water or something but I was already late for work so I couldn't take him out so I left him. Well I came back the next day (didn't get home till 2 and had to work at 8 didn't worry about the tank) and I looked at his "corpse" was gone then I looked and I saw a little yellow head and there he was breathing and everything again is this normal
 
They can change color, they're a strange fish!
 
My lawnmower Blenny changes shades of brown depending on his surface. He can blend into the white and and the brown rock. Sometimes, our fish play opossum and Chameleon I guess
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new