Can we see any grafted Acros!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rogero
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rogero

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
44
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is mine , enjoy !
_DSC4975.jpg
 
Is that a frag from a wild coral or did you actually have two corals graft together in your tank? If it was in your tank can you share how it happened? If it was wild can you share what area it came from?

I wish I could share my friends graft but it would probably be rude. All I can say is the two corals he has grafted are huge colonies and the piece cut from the area has turned into an insane rainbow color that doesn't resemble either coral at the moment. I am sure he will share if it grows out well so that's a plus.
 
Is that a frag from a wild coral or did you actually have two corals graft together in your tank? If it was in your tank can you share how it happened? If it was wild can you share what area it came from?

I wish I could share my friends graft but it would probably be rude. All I can say is the two corals he has grafted are huge colonies and the piece cut from the area has turned into an insane rainbow color that doesn't resemble either coral at the moment. I am sure he will share if it grows out well so that's a plus.

I don’t think it’s rude... you can’t elaborate so much without sharing some pictures! Such a tease
 
Is that a frag from a wild coral or did you actually have two corals graft together in your tank? If it was in your tank can you share how it happened? If it was wild can you share what area it came from?

I wish I could share my friends graft but it would probably be rude. All I can say is the two corals he has grafted are huge colonies and the piece cut from the area has turned into an insane rainbow color that doesn't resemble either coral at the moment. I am sure he will share if it grows out well so that's a plus.

Were they both the same species?
 
Is that a frag from a wild coral or did you actually have two corals graft together in your tank? If it was in your tank can you share how it happened? If it was wild can you share what area it came from?

I wish I could share my friends graft but it would probably be rude. All I can say is the two corals he has grafted are huge colonies and the piece cut from the area has turned into an insane rainbow color that doesn't resemble either coral at the moment. I am sure he will share if it grows out well so that's a plus.
Rude would be to talk about a friends huge grafted colony with an insane rainbow color and not post a pic. Nobody's gonna be offended, post a pic if it exists. To the op that looks cool.
 
5 color
Pink
Red
Orange
Green
Brown [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
 
Nice coral Fernando .
Actually my frag came straight from TGC , I don't have much of history on this corals other than it will be a beauty one day .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new