Can we still see our own threads?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DmitryB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DmitryB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
1,242
Reaction score
962
Location
Hunter, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Am I just not seeing it, but we used to be able to click on our profiles and see all the Threads we ourselves started. That seems to be gone?? It was extremely helpful!! Can we have this back if it is gone?
 
I find it by clicking on your user name here in this thread and there's a "find all posts/threads" button. You should still be able to find this in your profile too, I cannot imagine they took this away.
1788456120925.png
 
Try clicking "Account" in the upper right hand corner, then "your profile", and then "find". I can see all my threads there in my account.
 
Ok I just found it in another spot: when I click on any thread, not just my own, a second link bar appears at the top and it includes "My Threads." But this only appears in an individual thread, not on the main page.
Screenshot 2026-09-03 at 1.27.19 PM.png
 
The "My Threads" tab is on every page I go to.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new