Can YOU ID this acro??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pumbooris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pumbooris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
382
Reaction score
0
Location
Duluth MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this acro for about 2 years and I havent been able to figure iut what it is. It had a very rough start and hasnt really grown to much but color has gotten better.
uploadfromtaptalk1406304154499.jpg
 
Looks like some type of SSC, if it hasn't grown at all in two years I think it's time to inject it with steroids :)
 
And a reason why it might not be growing is it looks like the turf algae is starving out it's base. But I can't tell without being there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new