Can you identify those corals for me?

BlackPanther

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
81
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello dear reefers,

hope you’re all doing well.

I need you help to identify those corals if you can.


thanks in advance, here’s the corals photos below:

C9C86A82-500D-4ECA-8591-CA69364803F1.jpeg


BFB7DFB1-5EC6-4FBE-A48A-2E274EEE43E7.jpeg


that’s all for now, thank you
 
First is Yellow Colonial Polyps, Parazoanthus species, probably axinellae.

Second appears to be a Hairy Mushroom - probably Rhodoactis indosinensis
Thank you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new