Can you name this acro?

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
1,898
Reaction score
3,166
Location
Traverse city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys picked this up earlier today and was so freaking excited at the killer deal I got on this colony all I heard was tonga something lol. Let's see if anyone can guess the name before my next time back at the store and ill update with what it is.
20220415_151225.jpg
 
Ok guys picked this up earlier today and was so freaking excited at the killer deal I got on this colony all I heard was tonga something lol. Let's see if anyone can guess the name before my next time back at the store and ill update with what it is.
20220415_151225.jpg

Yes, I can. It is a ORA Pearlberry...

No, I have no idea but I had to say that after reading 12 pages, 200+ posts, of hobbyist debating what was, or was not, a realy ORA Pearlberry. I'm like - would the real Slim Shaddy please stand up
 
Yes, I can. It is a ORA Pearlberry...

No, I have no idea but I had to say that after reading 12 pages, 200+ posts, of hobbyist debating what was, or was not, a realy ORA Pearlberry. I'm like - would the real Slim Shaddy please stand up
That's made me laugh right there
 
Quick question iv been wanting a green clown goby for awhile now but I'm worried it'll hurt the sps sitting on it hiw does your do?
He had been perching on on ausie gold colony i have thats a few inches across at the top of my rocks all night every night. During the day hes all over the tank you would never know he perched on any of the corals they are all doing great. I have heard if you get a pair they may start clearing a spot on an acro to lay eggs but I dont personally have any experience with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new