Can you name this Micro Organism?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tiki Feet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tiki Feet

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
long beach, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just checking out what I was about to wipe off the glass with my Photographers 14x loupe. Saw the Usual vermetids snails, copepods, etc. and came across a handful of these critters. Anyone have a definitive answer? I am aware it is shaky, but actual size is about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.

Photo 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new