Canadian Groups?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KevPool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Good question. Hey Canadians, any help here?
 
Hey @KevPool, Most Canadian groups are on Facebook and center around the cities closest to them.

The Canadian forum here does have a little traction and I'm a part of it from time to time. But usually stick to the threads I watch, too many to keep track of on there own. If you do have a question related to Canadian reefing feel free to start a thread in the forum Daniel posted above and I'm sure it will get answered quickly
 
Agree with @JoshH, most are Facebook groups that stick to province or local city.

I also follow the Canadian thread, and there will always be someone to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers
 
Agree with @JoshH, most are Facebook groups that stick to province or local city.

I also follow the Canadian thread, and there will always be someone to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers

@TK_KW Might not be able to answer your questions, but, he could mail you some Dinos if you're ever bored ;Smuggrin ;):p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new