Canadians, where are you getting captive bred fish?

Unfortunately our selection is very sparse, especially in Alberta I’ve noticed. I’m just south in Calgary, and have a hard time finding any fish, let alone corals. JL aquatics is good for dry goods, and I believe they ship fish as well.
Even big cities like Montreal theres not much selection these days... Theyre saying Covid and "shipping delays" or "bad season" depending on the LFS

New to the hobby so idk how it was before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new