Candy bar Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neuritis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What's your favorite Candy Bar??

  • Kit Kat

    Votes: 11 16.9%
  • 100 Grand

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Butterfinger

    Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Twix

    Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Snickers

    Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Milky Way

    Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Mars Bar

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Dove

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 3 Musketeer

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mounds

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nestle Crunch

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Hershey Bar

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Payday

    Votes: 4 6.2%
  • 5th Avenue

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Reese Crunch Bar

    Votes: 1 1.5%

  • Total voters
    65
Since reese's cups are not included, I will vote for Payday.
 
I'm gonna have to go with Twix.

My ALL-TIME fav are Reese's Eggs. They are amazing!
 
Reese's Eggs. They are yummy! my all time fav is ice cream sandwich with van wafer
 
I will ship! :D
 
No I will ship for less than that Junior.
 
lol...

100grandbars.jpg
 
100 Grand for me too. I did not see PayDay but that would be my second.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new