Candy basslet

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on the lookout for a candy basslet and of course everyone is out of stock except for @Reef Pro and I’ve heard so many bad reviews on him that I’m not even going to play that game.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a reputable supplier who has one at the moment

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on the lookout for a candy basslet and of course everyone is out of stock except for @Reef Pro and I’ve heard so many bad reviews on him that I’m not even going to play that game.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a reputable supplier who has one at the moment
I actually got mine from reef pro and everything went fine FYI

OP
OP
Reefer911

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually got mine from reef pro and everything went fine FYI
There are too many negative reviews for me. I texted him the other day asking for a video of a candy basslet and he said the fish was too far away in another facility. I guess no one has a phone out there. That didn’t build any confidence

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are too many negative reviews for me. I texted him the other day asking for a video of a candy basslet and he said the fish was too far away in another facility. I guess no one has a phone out there. That didn’t build any confidence
Nvr used the vendor but idk… if ur making an inquiry into livestock I would kinda b helpful. Good business sense.

OP
OP
Reefer911

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nvr used the vendor but idk… if ur making an inquiry into livestock I would kinda b helpful. Good business sense.
He blamed the negative reviews on peoples’ unrealistic expectations.
Lol people just want what they pay for, and they want customer service when things don’t go as planned. That’s not unrealistic unless you’re a scam

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He blamed the negative reviews on peoples’ unrealistic expectations.
Lol people just want what they pay for, and they want customer service when things don’t go as planned. That’s not unrealistic unless you’re a scam

My candy basslet was not a scam. It was very professionally packed and shipped. The specimen was perfectly healthy to boot. Im not sure about the negative reviews but also consider that the loudest customers are usually the most upset.

Im not saying they are the best company or anything, just stating my experience.

Wrassefan78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I replied to you on an other thread but Elliot at marine collectors is a great option. Especially if you don’t have another tank to qt. He has singles and pairs at the moment.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%
Back