Cannon EOS R Macro Lens Suggestions

CoralCrafted

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
13
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to shoot through a coral viewer about 6-10 inches below the surface. I honestly don’t get the camera lingo most of the time so looking for suggestions! Thank you.
 
1712590584035.png
 
I purchased a used Canon 100mm 2.8L lens from eBay this weekend based on suggestions I found here on R2R. They can be found in good condition for around $500.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new