Canon 17-55 Lens

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rob

Marine Solutions
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of you have this lens? I am giving it serious thought. I take a lot of pictures that I post on our online store. I am always trying to get a better shot. Right now I use a 100mm macro by Canon, it is a very nice lens, but it is fixed (no zoom) so I am considering this other lens as it has a very wied angle on it. 17 * 1.6 = 27.2. This is an f2.8 lens as well. The only drawback is the price, it is about $1100.
 
Blazer88 uses one and his shots are phenomenal.
Look through his whole album you'll be AMAZED.
http://flickr.com/photos/54876374@N00/


Woah! Those are better than average! I get the feeling that in addition to his camera and lens, he he jsut really good at composing and taking pictures. How much post-processing do you think he is doing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new