• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

canon 7d set up plus lots of extras

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to sell my Camera set up as I'm not using it as much as I hoped I would and I want to get back into the reef keeping hobby

I have a Canon 7d ( Unknown shutter count as I lost the cable to connect to the computer) but it was used mostly for video

It will come with the following
mm-
Canon Lens 28mm-135mm
Canon Lens 50mm 1.8
Tamron lens 18mm-35mm
It will come with a external Led Monitor Its a Feelworld FW759 7 Inch HD 1280x800 IPS On Camera Field Monitor Has battery Needs the charger ( there like $25 on amazon) I have the cable to connect to the camera

External LED Light needs double aa battery's to operate

16 total sd memory cards all sizes a few are high end

SD memory card reader that plugs into your computer

A canon Camera Bag

A carrying strap that allow you to walk and it sits on your side with easy access to grab the camera and start taking pictures

Based on Ebay sold prices for used equipment I have listed it comes to around $750

I'm selling everything for $525 plus actual shipping tracking and insurance

Can get more pictures

Found a tank and set up locally so Im looking to sell soon

camera.jpg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 96 41.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back