• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2X NEPTUNE DOS + EXTRAS!

Item Price
$180-250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling 2 DOS’ separately or together. One is 2/21 build date that was a warranty replacement and Ive used it very little for the occasional small water change. The other is older at 3/15 build date but works fine and i used it for 2 part for the better part of its life and Ive never had to dose very much at all on my tanks over the years. Both have high quality fittings installed. Both come with a 1Link cable. The newer pump with 2/21 build will also come with a 24v power supply and Aquabus cable so you can decide how you want to run it. The newer pump will also come with an extra used dosing head but i will include a large piece of the replacement tubing so it can be replaced and kept as a backup head. I will also include a piece of tubing with the older pump so the heads can be reused! I think i have at least 6 feet of tubing so hopefully each buyer can have 3 feet. This is the proper replacement tubing, all you need is some mini zip ties and some pump grease and you have new pump heads again! Make sure to measure the length of the old tubing and cut the new the same. Each unit also comes with a custom built plug for the input on the pump that software enables the DDR function in Fusion.

2/21 Build Date DOS - includes 24v power supply, aquabus cable, 1link cable, extra dosing head, spare replacement tubing, DDR plug - $250 Shipped

3/15 Build Date DOS - includes 1link cable, spare replacement tubing, DDR plug - $180 Shipped
IMG_4442.jpeg
IMG_4443.jpeg
IMG_4445.jpeg
IMG_4444.jpeg
IMG_4446.jpeg
IMG_4447.jpeg

OP
OP
infinite0180

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nope, im just going a different direction with tank. I wont be needing these anymore!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 142 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back