Neptune Trident (Alk, Calc, Mag)

Item Price
410
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive had my spare trident sitting for about a year or so and have now decided to sell it. Before it sat it was properly shut down. It will come with the trident the tubing and a 1 link cable. I might have some empty reagent bottles I could send but not sure as well as possibly some needle guides. I know this was sent into Neptune for maintenance but it’s probably been 2 years or so. May not be a bad idea to send it in or do the maintanence yourself but it also may not be necessary. Reaction chamber/whole unit seems to be pretty clean. Will also come in a trident box

$410 shipped



IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1499.jpeg

IMG_1500.jpeg

IMG_1502.jpeg

IMG_1503.jpeg

IMG_1501.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new