• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Canon gear sell off 7DII, 70-200, 100f2, 35f2, etc...

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I have decided to make a full move to Fuji. As I havnt used my Canon system at all this year and now getting the XT2 I really dont even have any interest in it.
So here is the list of Items for sale.
Shipping is included for lower 48 only.

Canon 100 f2 - $275 shipped
In mint condition comes with only hood and caps. no box. The glass and body are like new condition.
JOND3841 by jon duboy, on Flickr

Canon 35 f2 IS - $400 shipped
Like new condition. Comes only with 3rd party hood, and caps. No box. Lens and glass are in like new condition.
JOND3844 by jon duboy, on Flickr

Tamron 70-200 2.8 G2 with USB dock. $1050 shipped
This lens has been one of my favorite lenses and what made selling my Canon kit off very hard to do. It has been fantastic for me in AF, Sharpness, and accuracy. You get everything like new. Caps,Hood, and box. The glass and body are like in new condition. Original Owner
JOND3851 by jon duboy, on Flickr

Sigma 150-600C with USB dock - $750 shipped
This lens is in like new condition. Glass and body are mint with no marks. Only a few dust specs on the outside glass nothing I can see inside the glass. The hood only has a few very light scuff marks but very very minor. Original Owner
JOND3847 by jon duboy, on Flickr

Canon 7D Mark II - $950 shipped
Body is in like new condition with the only marks is a few very light hard to see scratches on the rear glass that is hard to notice and only in the right light. Comes with everything like new minus the neck strap.
Body, Cap, Charger, 1 canon battery and 2 wasabi batteries and 3 memory cards. Original Owner
JOND3855 by jon duboy, on Flickr

Shanny SC600 flash. $50
This has been a very nice TTL flash I have been using for the past 2years but has very little use. it is in like new condition as well.
JOND3861 by jon duboy, on Flickr

More photos in link. If someone needs more photos I can take more if needed
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmk7HkFh

Back