Canon Rebel T3i owners HELP!!!

That has got to be the most confusing camera I have ever tried to use in my life man!

Whats the issue with it if I may ask?
 
ive got one too and the canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lense, but i have not played with it much.
 
That has got to be the most confusing camera I have ever tried to use in my life man!

Whats the issue with it if I may ask?

A friend suggest me a Canon T2i and I found a great deal on a Canon T3i and I take it.

ive got one too and the canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lense, but i have not played with it much.

What you think about it?

Do you have some pics taken with it?
 
Just crop it (Actinic)

IMG_5040.jpg
 
1. Turn pumps off for 20-30 min

2. you need to use a tripod

3. shoot with 100 iso

4. use timer function or remote control.

5. shoot in raw and adjust using raw editing software. i use photoshop elements
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new