Canon Sd750 settings help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nht
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nht

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
250
Reaction score
64
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I just got this camera and still learning how to use it. Can someone help me on the optimal settings to use for aquarium photo taking? THanks
 
anyone? I could really use some help.
 
The SD's can be finicky with aquarium macros, but my best pictures with a smaller SD, were taken using the help of a magnifying loop. Clean glass, getting close as possible to the glass, a tripod and cutting the pumps helps a bit. You could tune the exposure setting down to compensate for lights.
I would just play with it, you really can't go wrong. For me, it always takes a bunch of picture taking to get one good one.
 
what do you mean by magnifying loop? Im not familiar with that.
 
I have a Canon sd630 which I use while I'm saving up for an SLR-style camera. Some things I've noticed helped:

On manual mode, select evaluate white balance.

Or try some of the modes: such as fluorescent, cloudy, snow, etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new