Cant download GHL Control Center

  • Thread starter Thread starter flex13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

flex13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
180
Reaction score
120
Location
Miami, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Trying to setup my new Doser but when I go to download i get the picture below????
I get this same page even to download manual.

Capture.PNG
 
Same here since this morning
 
I am glad I am not alone, I was getting very frustrated. I can connect with the app to local wifi GHL network but I want to connect direct to a LAN connection.
 
Maybe @slief can help! I know he is in tight with those guys. He may have a back channel to reach them. Good luck guys.
 
Thank you, Got it all working. Firmware updated and connected to my local LAN network. I can also access from my phone app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new