Can't find the lounge but...

Slickwill613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
80
Reaction score
29
Location
San jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to grill some burgers and check the weather in the north ga mountains.

image_zpsebe5cd52.jpg
 
I'd feel bad for you but I'm Canadian and this a possibility all year LOL Ply yourself with booze thats what I do!also helps with the 3rd degree burns IMO:tongue:
 
Yeah, I stocked up on beer and the burgers were great! So I guess it's not all bad, unless it melts before I have to work Monday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new