Cant get my recordia to stay in one place

Redneck19261

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 recordias and can't get them to attach to anything. Any tips to help? The keep getting pushed around the tank.

Dr. Bull

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things work great for getting stubborn shrooms, leathers, and xenia to attach to rocks. They are not crazy large and you can get them in a few different sizes. Here is a link to the 4" baskets. I have used the 3" ones with some good success as well. Just put a bit of rubble in the bottom and then put the corals on top and place the basket in an area of low flow so they don't pop out. You can also cover the basket with some bridal viel using a rubber band around the basket to keep it in place.

Net Pots - Amazon

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These things work great for getting stubborn shrooms, leathers, and xenia to attach to rocks. They are not crazy large and you can get them in a few different sizes. Here is a link to the 4" baskets. I have used the 3" ones with some good success as well. Just put a bit of rubble in the bottom and then put the corals on top and place the basket in an area of low flow so they don't pop out. You can also cover the basket with some bridal viel using a rubber band around the basket to keep it in place.

Net Pots - Amazon

The shrooms don't squeeze out the slots?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.6%
Back