Can't view tank in the evening - Foxface

I had the same issue, and I was able to get my foxface to settle down by turning two of my three overhead lights off initially. I turned the brightness down, and gradually every 3-4 days turned another of the lights above the tank on with the same dim settings. Once I had all 3 lights running, I gradually increased the brightness 1% every day until i was back to normal parameters. Now he comes out when I walk up thinking I may be feeding. Even doing this he was still shy for 2-3 months before he completely settled for me. Some individuals can be pretty high anxiety for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new