can't wait for my new home ....

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought this Swallowtail and wow she is one georgeous fish.. Man Twinreef's pic convinced me to get one.. Here she is on my camera phone..

0723071343.jpg


0723071344.jpg
 
she looks tiny and gorgeous
how big is she?
genicanthus angels are my favorite fish
particularly the Genicanthus bellus, so close to getting one but the store only opens for walkins on sat and sunday and they wouldnt hold it for me
i see another bag infront of the angel on the left side of the first pic...whats that?!
 
she looks tiny and gorgeous
how big is she?
genicanthus angels are my favorite fish
particularly the Genicanthus bellus, so close to getting one but the store only opens for walkins on sat and sunday and they wouldnt hold it for me
i see another bag infront of the angel on the left side of the first pic...whats that?!


wow u saw that thats my shipment of Chalices :hammer:
 
Beautiful fish Steve. Keep us posted on how it does in your tank. I am thinking of getting a pair for my new tank after I find a female for my watanabei.
 
its a tubls alien eyes and some blue lava :)
 
dang I just saw my 7 colonies with F!#$ skirt and I know the swallowtail is the culprit!!!!!!!!!!! ill give hime a week to get his act together or else he's new home will be my sump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new