Car window inside moisture

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a new car and I installed clear ceramic window tint on the my windshield. This morning the windshield had ice on it, and a hour later it was all melted, so when I got in the car I noticed the windshield was wet, so I hit it with the windshield wiper and I found it that all that moisture was on the inside of the windshield, maybe I am simply forgetting the tribal things so my brain is saving the brain cells so I can forget even more important things.

So my question is Is it normal to have inside moisture on. the windshield?
It seems that it will cause trouble all the water going down the dash and onto the electronics.
Does Clear Ceramic cause a moisture issue?
Do I need to get a beach towel and put it on the dash to collect all the water?
Thanks
 
So I got a new car and I installed clear ceramic window tint on the my windshield. This morning the windshield had ice on it, and a hour later it was all melted, so when I got in the car I noticed the windshield was wet, so I hit it with the windshield wiper and I found it that all that moisture was on the inside of the windshield, maybe I am simply forgetting the tribal things so my brain is saving the brain cells so I can forget even more important things.

So my question is Is it normal to have inside moisture on. the windshield?
It seems that it will cause trouble all the water going down the dash and onto the electronics.
Does Clear Ceramic cause a moisture issue?
Do I need to get a beach towel and put it on the dash to collect all the water?
Thanks
No, definitely not normal to have water on the inside of your windshield. Depending on air humidity I guess you could have a little condensation but you aren't going to see that in cold temperatures.
 
I will keep an eye on it, it was strange to see, hopefully it was a one off.
 
So I got a new car and I installed clear ceramic window tint on the my windshield. This morning the windshield had ice on it, and a hour later it was all melted, so when I got in the car I noticed the windshield was wet, so I hit it with the windshield wiper and I found it that all that moisture was on the inside of the windshield, maybe I am simply forgetting the tribal things so my brain is saving the brain cells so I can forget even more important things.

So my question is Is it normal to have inside moisture on. the windshield?
It seems that it will cause trouble all the water going down the dash and onto the electronics.
Does Clear Ceramic cause a moisture issue?
Do I need to get a beach towel and put it on the dash to collect all the water?
Thanks
Being that the car is closed up, you may have water intrusion somewhere else in your car and its condensing on the inside of your windshield. Wet carpet from snow covered shoes or possible window left open or cracked when raining.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new