Carbon dosing amounts?

SaltyB24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Messages
276
Reaction score
100
Location
TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much vinegar do you dose per gallon per day?
 
I’ve been carbon dosing for about a year and have never really gotten the nitrate drop that I hoped to see. I feel like I’m already dosing quite a bit so I’ve been trying to decide if I need to keep dosing more. I’m definitely curious at other people’s amounts.
I’m currently around .5ml per gallon a day (60ml in a 125g).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new