CarbonDoser and Apex settings

HmoneyReefOkc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
382
Reaction score
209
Location
Oklahoma City, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A34DE788-FFDC-420D-A703-B700FCD98C2E.png
Anyone have any tips or suggestions on whether or not this looks right? This is based off of the PH in the reactor.
 
Here’s mine
Fallback OFF
If CRX_pH > 6.70 Then ON
If CRX_pH < 6.60 Then OFF
Defer 001:00 Then OFF
Defer 001:00 Then ON
If Output CRx_Pump_7 = OFF Then OFF
 
The defers insure that a quick spike either direction will not shut off or on the regulator. I want it to be in the max/min zone for a minute before turning on or off.
 
My regulator never shuts off tho. I hold steady at 6.65 (right inn the middle of my set points) pretty much all the time. Here is a screen shot. The big peak at the beginning is where I had shut it off for a few minutes for maintenance.

FC935229-FDAB-4378-AF24-42E9D71C77C1.png
 
Here’s mine
Fallback OFF
If CRX_pH > 6.70 Then ON
If CRX_pH < 6.60 Then OFF
Defer 001:00 Then OFF
Defer 001:00 Then ON
If Output CRx_Pump_7 = OFF Then OFF

Do you have a screen shot of your pH graph?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new