Careless drivers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FateX8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
True..True... I harass my brother-in-law all the time but....on the flip side

When you get shot at and assulted by a crackhead and then sued for tackling them to the ground....it kinda makes giving a backtalking brat in an M3 kinda mundane. Not that you or anyone on here is that but... just thought I should speak up for them..... and I'm just messing with you anyways!!!

I hate getting tickets!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new