Caribsea's dry reef sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter t5Nitro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
2,029
Reaction score
1,426
Location
WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning to add Caribsea reef sand to the tank. Are these the same product or is "seafloor" something a bit different? The price difference is quite a bit.

Petco

1672080848699.png


vs

BRS

1672080908402.png
 
Sounds good. I just wanted the reef grade since majority of reviewers say it doesn't blow around as much in high flow tanks compared to some of the others.
 
Sounds good. I just wanted the reef grade since majority of reviewers say it doesn't blow around as much in high flow tanks compared to some of the others.
Special grade? That's what I got. It doesn't blow around much, it will if you blast it though. Still small enough for gobies and such. I like it, wish it was smaller grade but don't want the sandstorm...lol
 
Yeah, special grade, my fault on the typo. Works for me -- thanks, I'll give it a go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new