Carolina reapers dropping flowers

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Some great looking peppers !
If I can figure out why my flowers are dropping I will have some mean ones too!
Here in WA we have been hounded and covered in smoke with a lot of ash from all the fires.
Our local hydro store is seeing the same thing. Dropped flowers and fruit.
I am going to cut nitrates way back and hope to save this years crop.
 
Ya I have a few potted for next years cross breeding.
I guess we are just burning up AGAIN over here!
 
Forget the fish tank in the picture. :-) If you look at the garden, the row closest to the tank is full of peppers. I grew 240 plants this year with a mix of bell and hot. 037.JPG
 
I have cut out the nitrogen and crossing my fingers!
Next season will be better I hope :-)
Awesome garden of peppers!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new