Carpet anemone specific tank size

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naso180!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Naso180!

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
437
Reaction score
509
Location
Tallahassee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm thinking about setting up a 40g breeder for a single carpet anemone and a pair of clowns. I run all my SW tanks pretty basic as far as equipment. My thoughts are a single 100w LED( DIY SMD 10k) a fluval fx4, and an mp20. About 20 lbs of sand and 20lbs of LR. I run all my tanks skimmer less, usually with macro algae growing in or connected to the DT. So my question is, does anyone have a good source for healthy S. Haddoni? Also I haven't kept a carpet since the mid 90s so any thoughts on the setup? Think a 40 breeder is big enough? I plan on running chemipure, activated carbon and purigen same as my other tanks. Thoughts, comments, ideas would be appreciated. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new