Cartoon Caption Contest #2

Male mandrine: um honey the aliens are watching us again..

Female: so kiss me..

Male: no they are staring.
 
I thought I was feeling tingly because of Christmas coming, but now I think it may be those lights aren't grounded properly!
 
(Tangs to each other)-Looks like Carl just found out he's in a "bonded Pair" this Fishmas. ...Yikes!
 
Do to an ozone malfunction, everyone at Reef2Reef’s office party got lit when the deep sand bed began releasing festive bubbles of nitrous oxide.
 
Read from the bottom to the top
bjdjrw.jpg
 
This is how redneck tanks still look in July
 
Look, Marty. I'm just saying I don't think this is what BRSTV meant by "happy tanks see the best results".
 
These humans never decorate for Christmas, so we did ourselves!
 
"I told you to bring home OJ to go with the Vodka dosing, and you come home with Tang...sheesh!"
 
Hippo tang- “Hey Shiney, moved out?”
Yellow tang-“No, dang Carollers!”

Mandarin-“fa la la la la”
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new